Francine Caitlyn Chye
a.k.a. Hurricaine Fran
a.k.a. Fran the PCD
a.k.a. the happy bunny :D
<3
040889 (August baby!)
Crescent, ACJC, hocker
xoxo
If it's meant to be, it'll be(:
"And sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together"
don't think, just run
Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Every little thing - Dishwalla
Every High School Musical song (:
So high today, i think it was cos of High School Musical songs. Played them over and over and over again today and Jodee and I were on a singing high hahaha. I loved it. LOVE YOU JODEE (: Yay. OHOH AND
I AM PSYCHIC.
Bet you're all curious as to how, why, when, where.. WHAT??!
Well it started last night. Somewhere in my dream, i dreamt that Mikey came back for a visit from Aussie. So yeah that was nice (: Then today while walking to the sports com, i saw some guy who looked like mikey walking towards me, Then i saw Samuel, Then I SAW IT WAS MIKEY!!! So yes this proves i'm psychic. It was ohsovery freaky but i've gotten over it. And people, i do not do spoon bending (Joseph) or predict what's coming out for chinese oral. You see, i don't beckon it, it comes to me. OH AND GUESS WHAT, apparently Mikey said i;ve grown. How cool is that? I think everyone should go to study in a different country and come back to visit. Okay no i don't really mean that.
I just realised i had 2 failed attempts to eat ice cream today. Cos technically hiphopjelly and frozen yoghurt don't count. But maybe they do. Hmm, point to ponder on.
Oh yeah, had A level chinese oral today. Like Darren, Tessa and I were discussing, they looked like Ah Mas. But actually very smiley and nice ones. I liked them a lot. Hhahaha. Hopefully the last ever chinese oral. Or in fact, oral. :D
Some days are better than others and i guess i'm still kinda confused and sorta messed up, but maybe not so badly as i thought. Guess sometimes it's nice to just smile and leave the rest to whatever happens. It doesn't have to be complicated.. i think.
The lead singer in Dishwalla has the nicest meltiest voice. Beats Troy's, Jodee. Hahaha.
-Bop to the top with me, (:
ex-oh, ex-oh
3:21 AM